2010年6月23日星期三

Can say really is~ 
holiday suffocate people will not go to friends !!!!!!!!~
there ~ ~ just work work work ~ haiz ~
==llll~
wat the damn shit!! ~ 
I really do not like it na ! ! ! ! !
skip~

Every time to have some time to update the blog ~
can not always enough time on the computer ~ 
because my brother and I fight 4 use computer ~
last course, I rushed to the living room he slightly ~ 
==llll ~ 
see that every time he is just playing with the computer on-line game ~ 
I am slightly uncomfortable the ~ operator ~ 
Well he wants to play for him to play and loads and slightly ~
skip~ 

Casually blog editing background slightly ~ 
after all, I am tired of watching crap ~ 
haha ~ ~
I do not say you can see for yourself ~
skip ~

Now I feel very relaxed ~ 
Haha ~ ~ 
I am sure I have completely given up lc zaiiii!!! Yeah!!! (Clap to celebrate (^ _ ^) Y   ) ~
the original heart of any human existence did not feel really great ~ 
before ~ I gave up kheng sing the day after he began to feel a thing on ~ 
in fact i still thank the two weeks of leave slightly ~
without it I do not even have the feeling that some of those friends can not put down ~ 
hoho ~ 
skip ~

seng hwa~
In fact, I'm glad I know you ~ ~
very happy every time I was a boring ~ 
you make me laugh every time ~
think if you said my mouth would be up ~ ~
haha ~ 
but then ~ 
We are indeed ambiguous ~ 
even my friends thought we were together ~
Really ~ I want to know what my place in your heart? ~
Because ~ 
I really do not want you the wrong gesture ~ 
skip ~

There are 121 days is my birthday ~ 
haha ~ 
do not know that there will be any surprise? ~ 
I want to know Oh ~(^_^)~ 
their expectations in the last ~


没有评论:

发表评论