2010年6月14日星期一

Do You know?~
I really really want to make it clear to you all face to face~
I feel you that seems to escape my eyes~
you are torturing me so you know what?~
I've had enough of your indifferent~
Every time I see a girl with you and do not go~I have a fool but I can what?~
Because we have no relationship to what you have nothing to do with me~
I can only endured the pain to the eyes and look the other~

I have only a thin some of it so some of these more ~ ~
I can totally give up ~ you ~ 
I would like to sit if you can I see your position I would not have beheld you ~ ~ ~
I would not be so painful
If I will not talk to them no chance to talk to you ~ ~ 
If I could continue for some time even if ~
then I feel there would be no point in existence ~
  
Although I said I would not think we have any chance of a~ 
Do not look for opportunities to talk to you~ 
But I still hope you better off than I am even more happy~
That is enough~

没有评论:

发表评论