2010年7月14日星期三

Updated strategic blog again ~
haha ~ 
I'm on my new blog background is not very satisfied with it again to get a new background ~ 
Although no bebe xiin blog so beautiful ~ 
but more pleasing to the eye than before ~
: -DDD~
skip~
Recent efforts to save money because there are a lot of things to buy ~ ~
but since every time a friend dragged me out ~ 
Crazy Street ~
not only save any money back to my mother scolded ~ ~
haiz ~
really good three-minute heat I hate the character ~ 
has caused a lot of things I do well ~
T.T ~
Really Want to get rid of Na ~ 
I do not have to go on under such great determination of the~
skip~
The most progress since the photo shoot a lot ~ 
but I only put a few photos ~
because I can not not impress others ~
ugly ~
^^''~

I like this from a photo ~
beautiful Oh ❤ ~ 
this is the most beautiful ever since my camera ~ 
haha ~

Ha ha ~
play non-mainstream ~
^^''~
skip~

Just now afternoon and bebe xiin and xueyin to jusco cinema see movie~ opera called''唐伯虎点秋香2''~

haha ~
good ~good ~ 
very funny slightly behind the scene are also very impressed ~ ~ feel the eyes wet~
skip~ 

 for LC zaiiiii~
Do you know you really well annoying ~ 
I really had enough! ! ! ! ~
You think you good? ? ~ 去死啦! ! ! ~ 
Do not take the ugly mirror according to what you like ~
if a teacher designated to receive the book ~ 
who I'm going bad on your side of seat ~ see you look that ugly? ? ~ 
Please Rights ~ 
Do you hate people I do not it? ? ? ? ~
See you pull that look like ~ I wanted to hit you ~
narr ~凸~
motherfucker ~
sohai!!!!!!!!!!!! 
(%$#@*&..)
skip~

There are 99 days is my birthday ~
haha ~ ~
to continue the countdown~ 
^^


 


没有评论:

发表评论