2011年9月14日星期三

aduiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!
how long time that i have not updated my blog liao? =o=ll
lolz! XD!
this blog is going to be a rubbish trash liao !  :-D !


at the few months ago~
i'm going to the wedding dinner wth my parents and took some picture~ :-)
(P/S : i have not edit those picture yarrr~ XD)









look like sohpoh one !!! haha!!
perhaps i will not scared you all ~
^^llll
skip~


at the last week ago~
we get the SPM percubaan test
end at the yesterday ( for my classmate only...another class are stilll examing~ )
and today~
some teacher returned our test paper~
my mathematic -  66%
my english        -  60%
and my Bm teacher said my test is pass already ( she didnt returned our paper)~

Fine !!! okay la !!! no bad la !!
i was very pleased wth the scores of this two subjek
but i must keep growing~
i wanna score A- wth my Chinese , English , MAthematic , pass wth my Bahasa melayu & history and score C with my other subjeks~
i know i can~

but....
i'm scared with mu history...
because...
my history test~
that box of the mark is writed...
0%

=.=lll !!!!!!!
OMG !!!
i dont want say anymore when i saw this~
i trust that my dad will be mad when he saw this !!!
c'mon jusmaine
要加油~
skip~

i just stop talking at here because i dunno what could i say more~
is time go to revision
good night everyone~
have a sweet dream~^.<


没有评论:

发表评论